Lovely first floor condo in Annapolis boasts spacious interiors, an ideal commuter location, and low maintenance living! Prepare your favorite recipes in the kitchen offering stylish white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, and adjacent dining room. The large living room is ideal for entertaining and everyday comfort and offers patio access through a sliding glass door. Retreat to the generously sized primary bedroom complemented by a built-in vanity with a sink, an en suite bath with a second vanity and tiled shower surround. Two additional bedrooms and a laundry room conclude the interior of this lovely home. Enjoy summer nights on your patio off the living room. One reserved parking space, an additional permitted space, and ample guest parking. Enjoy the community clubhouse, pool, and playgrounds. Within close proximity to downtown Annapolis, Eastport, Quiet Waters Park, and major commuter routes. Property is being sold as-is. Property Updates: Washer, garbage disposal, interior paint, HVAC, range, and kitchen faucet.
Other, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,189 sq. ft
Fairwinds On Severn
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price