Click the Virtual Tour link to view the 3D walkthrough. Easy access to I270, schools, and nearby walking trails. Extended front yard with permanent unimpeded views -- no looking at construction or houses! Immaculate 3 level home with a bonus recreation area on the basement level. There is an additional bonus suite (with ensuite bath, walk-in closet and separate stairway) added above the garage -- sellers used it as an office. Large lower level with Full bath***Recently painted plus freshly cleaned carpets. Craftsman finishes throughout entire home- upgraded trim, doors, light fixtures, and plumbing fixtures. Upgraded appliance package in kitchen to include gas oven with bottom warming drawer. Brand new insulated garage door. Beautiful details throughout the home make it feel luxurious- coffered and tray ceilings, upgraded hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, granite countertops, and tile backsplash. The Primary suite is a dream retreat, complete with an ensuite bath with a soaking tub, dual vanity, walk-in shower, and a massive walk-in closet. Move in ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Front Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price